What is Dinner Dialogues?
We help growth-minded individuals connect through meaningful dialogue over great food and drink.
A growth-minded individual is someone who:
- Loves to learn and grow.
- Is ambitious and career-driven.
- Challenges themselves and those around them to succeed.
If you resonate with any of the above, you'll fit right in!
Click here to check out one of our past events.
“You are average of the five people you spend the most time with.”
Our success in life oftentimes depends on our ability to build meaningful relationships.
Never before has connecting with others been easier, yet more difficult at the same time.
The internet provides plenty of tools to connect with people all over the world.
But without a strategy, networking can be:
- Stressful:“There are too many tools to use, too many events to go to, too many people out there.”
- Filled with uncertainty: “I don’t even know where to start... and what is going to lead me to the right people?”
- Out of control: “I don’t consistently network and a lot of my effort is wasted when I do.”
Our guest speakers are the founders of Dinner Dialogues, Jason Bay and Jordan Carroll. They will share techniques and strategies they've used to start successful businesses, earn promotions, and build a solid network of growth-minded friends.
This event will help you:
- Land new job opportunities or earn promotions
- Find new clients for your business
- Find new friends and build existing relationships
- Bring value to your networking opportunities
We'll teach you how to:
- Find who to connect with. Build a framework for meeting the types of people who would benefit your career the most. Learn how to leverage Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram to build your network.
- Reach out and secure meetings. Learn our proven systems and templates for email and social media outreach.
- Have an effective meeting. Learn how an ideal networking meeting should flow depending on the situation. Learn what to say, questions to ask, and how to follow up.
- Become a magnet for luck. Bring organic opportunities your way by using reciprocity and value in your relationships.
Your ticket includes dinner and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic).
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have dietary restrictions.
There is no dress code; wear whatever is comfortable.
6:30pm - 7:00pm — Networking, Dinner, and Refreshments
7:00pm - 7:15pm — Ice Breakers, Group Interaction & Intros
7:15pm - 8:15pm — Networking In The Digital Age, Interactive Group Exercise
8:15pm - 8:30pm — Debrief, Q&A, Closing
8:30pm - 9:30pm — Additional Networking Time
Partnerships and Giveaways!
*Ticket purchases are non-refundable due to catering and venue costs, thanks for understanding!